Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 29th, 2013

  Okay, I completely lied about doing this whole "every single day" thing. There's absolutely, positively no way that I'll be able to keep up. So, (drum roll, please) here's the one headline:

1.) Chris Paul Staying in L.A., According to Chris Broussard: What?!?! As I was contemplating on whether to work out or get on my Playstation 3 one last time (yes, these are the every day decisions that I make), I turned the channel to ESPN, where the same Sportscenter had been repetitiously playing. But then, at the bottom of the screen, flashed a red banner that stated, "BREAKING NEWS" in a red background color so that it will catch your attention. Basically it went on the story about how Paul's representatives have told teams not to contact him whatsoever at the start of the free agency period, because with the hiring of Doc Rivers that was enough to tell Paul that this organization was on the move to a championship. Why go to a lottery team, right? 
   And, boy, aren't the Celtics making some moves? Time to go back to the old Celtics. And I'm not talking Bird, Russell, McHale era, but more like the pre-big three era. You know, when they sucked? I'm tired, so goodnight.

                                                    -Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment