Friday, June 28, 2013

Pilot

   This is my first post, and I'm a little stoked. My grandma has been constantly urging me to start a blog(sports, in particular), so I can express my opinion on a vast amount of sports subjects. My plan is to start off the day with one blog in the morning that will have me rambling about  topics in the sports world from the previous day, and then I will create one at night that will report on the topics from the current day(although I most likely won't stay committed to that schedule).
 
   I want to do something like the Sportscenter Top Ten Plays, only cut the "ten" into three. So, that's basically what I plan to do. Oh, and it would be great if I could get some recognition from ESPN. Thanks.
 
                                                                                                                                       - Russell

P.S.: For today, and today only, I will just report on the current headlines.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment