Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 30th, 2013—Part 1

   Here's just a simple splurge on a matter that I saw on my Sportscenter Feed app on my phone:


1.) Andrea Bargnani Leaving Toronto?
   
   When I first saw that I thought, What? I knew that he would eventually leave, I mean, c'mon, he is been a mediocre player at best. But the quality that the Raptors will receive back for him is utterly insane. According to Jarod Zwerling, a writer for ESPNNewYork.com, the Raptors will get Steve Novak and 39-year old Marcus Camby. I mean, Marcus Camby? Seriously? Excuse me, Toronto, but April Fools was nearly three months ago, because this has got to be a joke. And Steve Novak? I don't think that guy has a vertical, at all. I guess he is a moderately good acquisition, because with the loss of Bargnani the Raptors will lose perimeter shooting. But Camby? I still can't get off of that. I pray to God that there is some draft picks involved. But the real loser is Bargnani. You know why? He was a former number one pick. I mean talk about going to a few rungs on the ladder. In fact, he fell off the ladder. J.R. Smith may leave, though, so Bargnani may add some extra scoring. I'll DEFINITELY be following this one closely.

                                                  -Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment